Tuesday 14 March 2017

My writing

In writing I have been learning to:
  • use all basic punctuation independently
  • attempt more complex punctuation (eg semicolons, colons, parentheses)

I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and commas. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.


Leadership is a skill of being able to motivate people/teams to work towards a goal. There are 6 traits of being an effective leader, they are,Trustworthy,Integrity,Resilient,Goal focused,Active thinker,Motivational. My key leadership role for 2017 is a peer mediator, this means that each week i walk around the school and help with peoples problems, but not physical violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment